Peace Out Hangover (Reboot)
Who is the Peace Out Hangover IV for?
Did you have a super fun night out last night or maybe just suffering from symptoms similar to those that you have during a hangover? You know, the awful headache, nausea, fatigue, and dehydration that keeps you from being yourself? If so, the Peace Out Hangover IV is perfect for you!
What are the benefits of Peace Out Hangover IV Bag?
The benefits of the Peace Out Hangover IV Bag include:
- Increased Hydration
- Boosted Energy
- Clear Mind
- Eases Nausea
- Eliminates Vomiting
- Rids the Body of unwanted Toxins
With all of these benefits, you will be feeling better than ever before and conquer all of those unwanted side effects that come with the enjoyment from all of those alcoholic beverages.
How does it work?
With our mobile IV therapy, we come straight to you no matter if that is to your home, office, hotel, or elsewhere! We offer 24-hour service*, with same-day availability. Simply sit back and relax for about 45 minutes to an hour while the fluids within the IV work their way through your body, bringing back balance within your body, and allowing you to conquer the rest of your day. You can book here now! *Any appointments after 7pm are an additional $50
What ingredients are in the Peace Out Hangover IV Bag?
Mobile IV nurses offer a hangover solution that targets the root of your symptoms, especially those pesky hangover symptoms. Our hangover IV therapy drip package consists of the following ingredients:
- IV fluid: When you’re drinking alcohol, hydrating yourself is one of the best things you can do to avoid a hangover, however we do not always think of that in the moment. Alcohol can stifle your body’s fluid absorption and work as a diuretic, making liquids move through your body before it can take them in properly. Our IV fluids contain saline and electrolytes that will help restore your body’s water levels and alleviate symptoms like dry mouth and headaches.
- Vitamin B Complex: Vitamin B complex is a collection of nutrients essential to brain and metabolic functions. They’re fluid soluble, meaning they’re stored in water therefore when you become dehydrated from drinking alcohol, you’re depleting these necessary vitamins as well. A boost of vitamins including riboflavin, niacin, thiamin and folic acid can help to reduce brain fogginess and sharpen your memory.
- Vitamin B12: Like other B vitamins, vitamin B12 is fluid soluble and helps maintain your brain health and energy levels. An IV infusion of vitamin B12 is the best way to benefit from the effects due to the absorption challenges when taken orally.
- Glutathione: Glutathione is directly responsible for helping break down the toxins alcohol leaves in your system, making it one of the most important ingredients in this IV Bag to help rid your body of those unwanted toxins.Getting some extra glutathione in your system can lessen the length of your hangover and decrease painful symptoms such as aches, pains, and headaches due to its anti-inflammatory benefits.
- Ondansetron: Nausea and vomiting are some of the most common symptoms of alcohol overindulgence, from the moment you finish your last drink until your hangover finally dissipates. Our Peace Out Hangover IV includes Ondansetron, which is an active ingredient that blocks signals to your nervous system that lead to unwanted nausea and vomiting.