What is Dermal Filler?
Dermal fillers, often known as "soft tissue fillers," include hyaluronic acid injections (HA). HA is a naturally occurring molecule that helps moisturize and fill facial wrinkles and depressions. Injecting dermal filler, such as Revanesse, Restylane, Juvederm, Radiesse and others, instantly adds volume to the area.
It diminishes the presence of wrinkles and fine lines, bringing back the face's youth. The fillers usually contain stabilizing molecules like BDDE (1,4-Butanediol Diglycidyl Ether), hyaluronic acid, water, and Lidocaine anesthetic.
What Does Dermal Filler Do?
- Effortlessly diminish the appearance of wrinkles, sculpt the face, add volume, and revitalize the skin’s appearance.
- Make the skin appear smoother and younger.
- Correct lip asymmetries and add volume and shape.
- Uplift the overall appeal of faces or restore lost volume to older people’s cheeks. If you use beauty products to contour your cheeks, you’ll appreciate cheek filler because it eliminates the need for that step.
- Reduce the look of dark bags beneath your eyes and give you a more rested appearance.
- Lift the jowls and define the jawline.
The dermal fillers procedure involves injecting a hyaluronic acid gel that hydrates, volumizes, and shapes facial features so that your overall facial profile looks balanced. The procedure has immediate results and very little downtime.
What do I need to avoid after treatment?
To reduce the risk of bruising and swelling, our provider recommends that you refrain from strenuous physical activity for 48 hours after your treatment. You should also avoid heat-inducing activities like saunas, hot showers, and spas. It can take anything from 48 hours to two weeks for a patient's recovery to be complete. Depending on your unique circumstances, our medical professionals can assist you in understanding what to expect.
Why should I choose J'adore Beauty and Aesthetics for my dermal filler treatment?
At J’adore, our clients are our number one priority. Our provider received advanced dermal filler training from a New York-based filler specialist and a London based filler specialist as well. It’s easy to become overwhelmed by the sheer variety of filler products and application possibilities. Before beginning treatment, the clinician at J’adore will do a one-on-one customized consultation to determine your expectations and explore your alternatives. We can then tailor a treatment plan to your specific needs. Using cutting-edge techniques, we dedicate ourselves to providing outstanding results in Orlando.
Unveil youthful skin by getting dermal fillers. You’re one consultation away from flawless skin!