Who is the Relief IV for?
The Relief IV is perfect for those who suffer from the intense side effects of premenstrual syndrome that leave you knocked down. Some women cannot function due to the intense pain that they experience, which is where the Relief IV drip comes in handy and can have you feeling back to yourself in as little as an hour.
What are the benefits of the Relief IV Bag?
The benefits of the Relief IV Bag include:
- Reduced Bloating
- Helps Minimize Abdominal Pain
- Increased Energy
- Improved Irritability
The vitamins and minerals within this IV bag will ease your stress and allow you to not dread this time of the month, each and every month. Don’t go another second suffering through these PMS symptoms and give yourself the comfort that you deserve!
How does it work?
With our mobile IV therapy, we come straight to you no matter if that is to your home, office, hotel, or elsewhere! We offer 24-hour service*, with same-day availability. Simply sit back and relax for about 45 minutes to an hour while the fluids within the IV work their way through your body, bringing back balance within your body, and allowing you to conquer the rest of your day. You can book here now! *Any appointments after 7pm are an additional $50
What ingredients are in the Relief IV Bag?
Mobile IV therapy offers an IV Bag that helps to alleviate those sometimes awful premenstrual symptoms that women go through each and every month. Reduce bloating, increased energy, decreased pain and inflammation are a few of its amazing benefits. Our Relief IV therapy drip package consists of the following ingredients:
- IV fluid: These fluids allow you to avoid becoming run down, dehydrated, and prone to illness and infection. By pushing these saline and electrolyte fluids through your body, it allows you to rid your body of all of those unwanted toxins that can weaken your immune system.
- Vitamin B Complex: Vitamin B complex is a collection of nutrients essential to brain and metabolic functions. These vitamins also help your body break down the nutrients you consume and turn them into energy.
- Calcium Chloride: Calcium helps to create and maintain healthy bones, strong muscles, as well as normal functioning of nerves and cells throughout the whole body.
- Magnesium Chloride: With balanced amounts of magnesium chloride in the body, you can benefit from decreased migraines, reduced stress, and increased immunity.
- Hydroxo B12: Hydroxo B12 is used to help cure low levels of B vitamins due to the depletion that your body undergoes during your monthly menstrual cycle. These B vitamins are extremely important in supporting both your nervous and cardiovascular systems.